So I was reading this article that said you are more likely to accomplish the things you set out to do if you say them out loud. I get this, its like if you were to plan on losing like 50lbs at the start of the year but kept it to your dirty little self. If you were still a "plumpty-tumpty" at the end of the year, no one could call you out on your shit. Not that I want to be called out on my shit, but I am going to make my resolutions public because I'm in complete support of anything that will heighten the chances that they actually get done.
heredeygo!
1. I want to be more positive this year, I want to be all Love and Light like Danielle on RHNJ. It's like you can be focused on the positive with a lingering air of _I will cut a bitch_
2. Put forth effort, I want to be a lot more deliberate about everything I do. Ive gotten pretty far on good looks and charm;-) Time to see what I can reallly do
3. Reinvent the wheel by doing something that no one thought of, in my job and in my personal life. And not just do it but make it worrrrrk.
4. See the world, or some part of it that I havent seen before. Lets not max out on Vegas this year, I mean lets max out on vegas but lets do something else too.
5. Lead a healthier lifestyle by using the free weights to hold up these flap-jappers
(arm jiggles) rather than tables and other uneven household items.
6. Make a quilt because it just seems so wholesome and rewarding. I want to be wholesome but not look wholesome and this is how it can be done.
7. Love every day for something. Today I loved that Sofi sleeps on Ralph's pillow like a real little lady. Almost like she knows dogs are not allowed in the bed when he's home.
8. save for a downpayment on a new ride. oooh that one is serious.
9. limit frivolous shopping for the purposes of 8 and also to have a substantial savings by December.
10.Be honest with myself and with you. am I going to completely 9 for 8, probably not but I got 10 covered!
xo
All this structure makes me feel like I need to write down my resolutions. I wrote them out last year, but I can't say that I've completely thought this out this time 'round. Perhaps I'll get to them in Feb. January is busy for me.
ReplyDelete