Monday, February 08, 2010

Man Yogurt

The title of this post is exactly why I dont eat yogurt. But thanks to anonymous for posting that hint (adding flax seed to fiber one yogurt). I also discovered after a 3 day attempt at the Activia Challenge that I do have a lactose intolerance. While everyone else is shitting their life down the bowl, I am constipated. I was so disappointed because I dont actually need Activia. I just thought it would be like tasty 3-berry detox.

In other news, Epic Fail this weekend. I reverted back to some of my old ways under the stress of moving. I know you are shocked because you think I'm perfect, and your right. But even perfect ppl make mistakes. My mistakes included, but where not limited too: Fries, a breaded cod fillet with cheese from Wendys, A sub. 2 Potato Skins. Wings and a bowl full of double noodle soup. ALL within an hour of one another!!!

Ok not really. But still whoaaa. Sometimes I just get on the scale because I know ive been bad and I need a reality check. Or because its night time and I just want to feel like I lost 3lbs over night. Any way when I saw despite moving and carrying myself up and down the stairs all weekend my friends the pounds were back. Then an imaginary force pulled back the reigns like I was horse.

Im back on track...

2 comments:

  1. Good Job Stay focused!! I'm right there with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew -- I totally understand the stress eating. Glad to hear your back on track!

    ReplyDelete