Pretty much sums up my Valentines day weekend as far as food is considered. GD is it 8:30am? Huhhh Monday.
Any way it started on Friday when I decided to get a sandwich from the deli because I was FS. (f*$% starved) and I felt like hell its Friday I will go to the gym Saturday and Sunday. But let me tell you what bad food does, it makes you feel comfortable, like a warm blanket. You just want to wrap up in it and forget the world outside. Food is Love. Which is why decided to go ahead and spend my Valentines weekend with it. I cannot tell you explicit details of the love that was made in #5 Holiday Drive; just know that the earth moved.
Meanwhile, im bitter. thinking about the snack one of my male coworkers had. One of those dairy fresh DUTCH chocolate milk, a large individual bag of salt and vinegar chips and an egg salad sandwich from Spartys. A MF SNACK. He often pretends he wants to eat healthier so I took the opportunity to point out to him that the milk (which he thought was only 210 calories) was actually 420 since it was two servings. The chips 310 and the sandwich ***unknown**. Who can afford to eat in the **unknown**. You know foods that have no nutrition facts. Its like living on the edge. This "snack" was pushing at least 1000 calories and yet, he was unmoved.
Which is why i'm bitter. Only boys can throw caution to the wind like this. Eating in the unknown, trying whatever new tripple sak stack advertised by a fast food chain. It's just not fair. Why do we have to bleed, bare children, have 20 different hormones and be most susceptible to fat?
Can we get a break?
Bitter doesn't even begin to describe this post. I totally understand - Dudes are so reckless! Like the other night when I caught the fiance who shall remain nameless putting 4 "pats" (his equivelent of 8 TBS) of butter on top of the steamed green beans. FML....
ReplyDeleteLol sounds like a friend of mine who will sit down to a plate of 4 hot dogs.
ReplyDeletemy friend will eat a whole box of cookies and then go searching the cupboard for more
ReplyDeleteLMAO "a friend."
ReplyDeleteUm, my "friend" works out twice a day AND goes to the gym at 11pm. That tops any amount of butter pats; cause you feel like a loser when you've been sitting on the couch eating carbs for the last 2 hours.
Friends don't let friends look bad. HMPH.