Tuesday, February 02, 2010

tids and bits

SW: 247.8
CW: 230 (although my morning scale said 228.6, which I prefer).

The WW meeting today was good. I planned on using today as my off day from the gym but i'm just gonna go head and go. I would like to get to the point where I feel guilty for not going to the gym like I used to. Since im moving I havent really cooked anything and ive been eating cheerios and Activia. Which I was really excited about until I discovered Activia doesnt even have fiber in it, on top of that its got 19 carbs in this lil baby cup. What the fuck to that.

1 comment:

  1. You started moving? That should count as activity points -- you have to go up and down stairs.

    In other news -- start getting the fiber one yogurts -- they add flaxseed to it so the fiber content is off the charts.

    ReplyDelete