(B)ites, (L)icks and (T)astes
BLTs are what causes you to pack on the pounds says my newly appointed Weight Watcher's Club Team Leader. I don't know what her name is so lets just call her Carol. She is an upper-middle aged woman with a creme cardigan, red blouse and gold jewelry. Carol makes me feel dirty when she says bite, lick and taste, like I just saw her fornicate a hoho. Carol is what WWC people call a "lifer" which does not mean someone who will never get out of prison (or does it), it actually means someone who has committed their life to living WWCly. Along the way the may perform a few dog and pony shows for wanderlust chunkers and in return they'll score a trunk load of 2 point snacks.
But seriously, she seems like a nice lady who will feign delight each week if I shed a few pounds. Carol is going to lead us to victory and if all this pans out in 12 weeks, she might just get a card.
Honestly, I am surprised at myself for actually joining and abandoning my renegade ways of counting points for free, googling formulas and tracking via desktop. For the most part Im still convinced that WWC is a cult and from the looks of it, i'm headed to Waco.
I fully intend to keep a blog about my journey from chunk to crunk. Including but not limited to pointless information, pictures, snacks, workouts and loads of other surprise drivel.
In the movie Julia & Julie, Julie committed herself to blogging because she couldnt really commit to anything else in life but she was good at talking to herself. I'm greaaat at talking to myself especially talking to myself about myself being fat, so this is just out loud.
The fun doesnt begin at Greektown; it starts right here. I will post graphic pictures later, without my face in case you want to pretend its your body and get your man aroused.
SW: 247.8 (12:30pm- 1/05/10)
CW: 247.8
GW: 195 (5/27/2010)
You are my hero! My WW adventure starts on 1/21 --- apparently they will weigh and shame me in a conference room at work; Thursdays, 8am sharp. I'm already not a morning person. This is really going to get me out of bed, pause, not *Erin
ReplyDeleteWoo Hoo!! I'm on the journey with you two. Although I'll be having a meeting of 1, i'm ready to get back on track. My journey begins on Monday 1/11. Let's get it girls!!
ReplyDelete