CW: 241.8
6lbs down.
Breakfast:
Yoplait Fruit Smoothie - 2
Boiled Egg- 2
I went to the gym during lunch BUT i'm usually farrr too lazy for those shenanigans. I'm going to give this a try tomorrow, you should too. I will call it the Office Space Challenge, 7 days and you win... self acceptance.
Lunch:
Multigrain Cherrios - 2
1/2 cup of light vanilly soy milk mmmmm sike -1
Does soy milk taste creamy to you? Or are the Cheerios making it creamy?
Dinner - im going to use the serving size to calculate points even though I was being conservative I would rather estimate over than under. some days when im feeling zesty i will use my kitchen tools to be super accurate, not tonite.Scrambled eggs (3) 6
Butter - 3
Shredded Cheddar Cheese - 3
Thin 1
CB 1
Smoothie - 4 (16oz)
Total today 25/31
This song is GREAT for working out! I dont know if he can dance, but he definitely ran into Chris Brown picking up trash along a Virginia highway and stole his voice.
and thats what I heard...
Comments would probably be motivating. So here's one for ya.
ReplyDelete