Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hey Dolls

I'm muddling around getting inspired before the gym. If you want to know the true meaning behind getting inspired before the gym please send me a message ;-) Any way while i'm waiting I am watching Keeping Up With the Kardashians, the episode when Khloe the Behemoth slaps Kourtneys teeny tiny BF. Just because you are a giant doesnt mean you have the right to push around the little people. It's just rude.

________________________________________________________________

That was Sunday I just forgot to post it. WWC was tuesday and I lost 3.8lbs since last week. Carol was so excited for me she said some motivational phrases and punched her fist in the air. I wasnt excited though, I wanted the scale to say i lost 5lbs like it did that morning before I blindly knocked back 2 Nalgenes of water that i couldnt pee out at the last minute. I wasnt devastated, so I bought some more Roasted Almond Sensation bars. 2 pts.

i was talking to this lady sitting next to me, she just made her 10% goal. She gets a Key Chain. Its just like AA only you get key chains and charms instead of tokens. Prior to WWC i didnt understand the whole trophy ideology with AA. why are we giving trinkets to people for not getting tanked? Now I know why, I am more driven than ever to starve myself out for that key chain. But seriously like I really want it. shame.

Any way I was asking about the free pass to not be weighed. I can only imagine at that time of the month I will be less than enthralled about taking me and my retained water to the scale. I told her because I dont want to see my weight at that time of the month. She said she never noticed a difference in her weight and that she must be unaffected. it's all really clear from there, shes obviously not a woman.

I was supposed to start this 21 days no excuses thing yesterday regarding working out for 30 minutes a day. And I definitely made sure I didnt do shit when I got home. I am such a defeatist with fitness goal setting. If I dont say it aloud i will be in the gym workin day and night. The minute I make a proclamation. I am at home on gchat making lists in my socks.

3 comments:

  1. You are doing do well, you continue to inspire and motivate me. I will be starting the 21 days of workouts starting monday. Do you want to start with me? A friend of mine from the gym will be doing it with me too. We can do this as a team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more thing, the only thing that motivates me to go to the gym is knowing that the sooner i get there the sooner i get to come home :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing great and I love Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Kourtney's BF needed to be slapped. He sucks. Anyway, take your ass to the gym and watch KUK on the treadmill.

    ReplyDelete