Thursday, January 07, 2010

Is She Serious?!

This has nothing to do with diet or exercise. It's just completely shameful and I had to bring it to the attention of someone. Do hair extensions = starting over? Is weave worthy of People magazine covers? If so, my face could be on news stands as soon as tomorrow.

If she were really starting over, she would stop whoring around media outlets and raise all 734 of those babies. And who exactly was watching said babies during the purported 20hr long installation of these salacious tresses??

Kate actually looks more like "Secrets of the Jersey Shore." I hope she isn't in a cycle and trying to wu (lol, pun intended) Jon back by hiding her monster hair under these locks of love. :-(

Later this evening I will phone Kate and ghost write her autobiography:

Clown Car: The Story of my Womb

No comments:

Post a Comment