Friday, January 15, 2010

Rump

SW:247.8
CW: 236.2
Hoping 15-20lbs before the cruise (March 7)

So in all of this dieting and exercise I grew a new ass. Or as Ralph refers to it "that rump" which is crass sounding and inappropriate. I attribute the growth to Easy Tones and the Stairmaster, which I always look at, but never use.

I hope anyone that reads this is staying motivated (ERIN) and not eating all the snacks in their drawer. My question of the day is, does anyone realize when they weigh less its easier to walk in high heels? I was thinking about when I first lost a lot of weight and how i flounced around almost every day in 3.5 inch heels like it was nothing. Now, I think my ankles would disintegrate ...

This week I started Pilates, and it was a nightmare. It's evident that I havent done it seriously in several years and it made me resent all of those Saturdays on the living room floor with Denise Austin. Apparently there are two types of Pilates, "True" or Authentic Pilates ala Joseph Pilates and then there are variations that are less desirable amongst Pilate snobs.... such as my instructor. As sweat beads rolled down my brow for holding the same position for what seemed like 3 minutes, I thought about all those late night trips to McDonalds... FML.

The next day was Zumba, which was a good workout but total chaos due to an erratic instructor who judging from the music selections was akin to Sean the Paul. I took Justin who broke into free style break dance because it was that ridiculous. The evening was filled with african dance, salsa and Tae Bo, and I decided to be switched to another class. At the end of class Justin said, do you have to be certified to teach dance party? Better yet, did you just pay $70 for dance party?

I did.

Breakfast of Champions

3 comments:

  1. Girrrrrllll the stairmaster has become my new best friend at the gym. After jogging on the treadmill that stairmaster is going to help me firm up my "thass" as i like to call it, AKA the thighs and ass. Keep up the good work, i'm sure you will be ready for your cruise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmfao
    That Rump
    Oh, RAPPHHHHHH

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL @ do you have to certifed to teach dance party. Clearly not, you just need to live withe Lauren for a few years and you get an automatic dance party certificate. I instructed Toph in the dance party this weekend, after we moved our new sectional couch into our apartment. Thanks for the motivation!

    ReplyDelete