Sunday, January 10, 2010

Introducing Dress Test Sundays



I bought this wonderfully appointed BCBG Max Azria dress yesterday at the Macy's One Day sale. It glowed to me from a distance on a 70% off rack. I envision myself in it flouncing around a Royal Caribbean Lido deck and run through the isles like an iron clad maiden only to discover...

M for Medium.
Next was a makeup smudge which is undoubtley why it was the 70% off rack, that and its not summer. The make up could be dealt with, I thought, but the M... smh. Then I wondered who am I to turn down a $33 BCBG dress?! Am I crazy?! Time to turn off chunk-think and make a commitment to myself and this dress. In the words of Tim Gunn, time to make it work.

I will try this dress on every Sunday until it's a match. I will also supply photos of this plump pilgrimage starting today.

Back
Side

Front Dress Unbuttoned


Front Dress Buttoned

1 comment:

  1. that is a cute dress! Are those pockets? Shoot me, cause i'm dead. Happy Cinco De Mayo to your new bubez. They will have a party in that frock.

    ReplyDelete