Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Confessional

This morning I ate:
Arnold Select sandwich thin- 1pt
An egg over easy- 2pt
3 pieces of Jones Canadian Bacon - 1pt


SW: 247.8 (dont get excited, I was weighed at noon yesterday)

CW: 242.4 (today @ 7am)

Food Pics:


Lean Cuisine Basily something with cream sauce 6pts
Weight waters Roasted Almond Sensation (actually was pretty sensational) - 2pts
Leftover Sara Lee Carrot Cake -7pts
2 eggs scrambled 4pts
More Jones CB -1pt
1 slc american cheese 2pt
Another Sandwich Thin 1pt
Yoplait fruit smoothie with Kroger Active Lifestyle Premium Light OJ -80z -2pt

So today my mistake was the carrot cake and the lean cuisine both OK on the point scale but totally high in carbs and as I was reminded PROCESSED, which is the new Devil. Of all the carbs i plan to steer clear of im definitely keeping my Arnolds. With only 12 net carbs per sandwich they are my new Lover, official.

Point total today: 29/31



1 comment:

  1. Yes Girl Arnold Select is great. They sell them at Sam's Club here for a cheaper price than the grocery store. You should look into that. I also like Thomas' English Muffins the Honey Wheat double fiber ones are great with apple butter. If i remember correctly it's 3 points for the whole snack. 2 for the eng. muffin and 1 for the apple butter.

    ReplyDelete