Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Easing on down the road

Why is that show called "are you smarter than a fifth grader?" instead of "do you remember what you learned by fifth grade?" I would nevvver volunteer to be shown up by a group of professionally trained rascals. Two degrees says I'm smarter than a fith grader mf.

Annnnnyway you can see I've made it to the couch, but only after going to THE GYM! Let's offer a praise clap for that. I only did 20 minutes on the elliptical, 3 sets of 15 squats, thigh abductor and leg press. Oh? You are concerned that I didn't do enough cardio to attend to this pooch I'm carrying around? I didn't and it wasn't by choice either. Turns out Reebok Easy Tones are a bust on the elliptical. My feet were tingly immediately which was incredibly uncomfortable for 17 of those 20 minutes. I am disappointed because I threw my old trainers out.

On the + side you can really feel the walking in your tush, which the shoes boast to improve by 28%. Any effort to boost the bum is alright by me.

I rewarded myself with three pairs of workout pants between Target and Marshalls. Right now I've consumed 13/31 pts and I fully intend to use the rest on leftovers.Goals for the week also include going to bed by midnight, baby steps.

1 comment:

  1. Um...you bought them?! It's sad that they aren't fantastic. You should be calling reebok...or maybe Googling. Have you seen the tennis shoe size thingy? Supposedly you are supposed to get the next half size up. News to me too.

    I didn't make it to the gym.

    Lo: 1
    Kay: 0

    ReplyDelete